Hello, my name is Susan. This website is about how we can deal with our emotions in everyday life. These pages deal with many of the common feelings we have. Like it or not, they are part of us, they are what make us human. If you have probloms with them, we can all work together, to find solutions. You may be able to help somebody who is going through the same things you are, or somebody could help you. These are the pages that represent different emotions.
The Emotion Pages
"Help With Anger": There is a difference between anger and violence. Anger is an emotion and violence is one of the behaviors that can express that emotion. Many people do not know when they are angry until they reach the explosion point. Learning to identify your own anger cues will help you control your violence.
"Grief": Buried grief poisons, limiting your capacity for joy in life. An essential part of healing from traumatic experiences is to express and share your feelings.
"Fear": It helps to name your fears. Naming these fearful things gives them less of a hold. One person, who suffered from continual depression and immobility, made a list of what they would have to face in life to actually heal.
- Boogie Jack's Free Backgrounds
- This website offers free backgrounds and graphics. Check out Pixel River.
- Clipart Castle
- A brilliant site for free images.
- A wonderful site for creating logos, buttons and bullets.
- Draac's Gifs 123
- He has one of the largest collection of free gifs on the internet, one of the best.
- The Unsatisfied
- When it comes to music, this is one rock band you have to see!
- Transloader Directory
- Many of my Web-TV friends use transloaders when making webpages, some of my friends who use a computer use them too. I use them at times myself. They deserve a lot of credit! This is the list.
- Vamp 102
- Here is a newcomer that is going to be big soon. This site is strange! For free images take a look at Vamp Free.
- Net Voyager
- From the webmaster of this web site.
This page has been visited times.